I guess most of us know what Chikka.com is, and we had seen the company grow and expand its services. Just recently, I had the chance to experience one of their services called chikka wallet.
What is Chikka Wallet?
Chikka wallet is a service that allows you to buy credits using your Paypal Funds and use this credits to avail some of chikka services and offers.
My Chikka Wallet experience
From time to time, I buy prepaid credits to replenish my Globe tattoo or Smart Bro SIMs, and since I worked in a different time zone, buying prepaid load from my suking tindahan is not possible anymore. This need made me search for a service that would allow me to buy prepaid loads using my paypal funds.
How to use buy prepaid credits
Buying prepaid loads using chikka wallet is really simple and easy. Here’s how…
- Go to https://wallet.chikka.com and proceed to create an account
- Verify your email address.
- Buy credits using your paypal account. You will be presented with the usual Paypal screen where you will enter your login information.
- Once loaded, you can then proceed to buy load for your prepaid account.
For new members, credit limit is set to just $5.00, this will increase depending on your member level.
- Due to fraud protection, my account was locked due to my IP address was tagged as banned, I was then asked to email them some credentials. This is the time when I used a prepaid Smart Bro connection. I had created another account when connected with SBW, and the problem was solved.
- Loading of Prepaid internet account (Smart bro Prepaid, Sun Broadband Prepaid etc..) is not possible. You will receive a message telling you that the number you entered is invalid. In this case, I just used a regular smart, sun SIM using the service and transfer the load to my internet broadband SIMs.
Incoming search terms:
- chikka wallet
- what is chikka wallet