Have you ever wanted a savvy mobile banking facility? Well, look further no more. UnionBank brings you the newest functionality to their mobile banking facility, in partnership with Globe GCash, eMoney Xchange. eMoney Xchange allows UnionBank account holders (savings and checking account holders only) to transfer funds to and from their GCash wallets.
Requirements to Enroll to eMoney Xchange
- A valid and active UnionBank savings or checking account with sufficient funds
- A valid and active Gcash wallet with sufficient funds
- A Globe mobile number
After completing the requirements, call the UnionBank Call Center at 84-186 so that you can enroll your Globe mobile phone number and UnionBank account to the eMoney Xchange service. Your enrollment to the service will be activated by the next banking day.
How eMoney XChange Works
You can now withdraw cash, top up or inquire the balance of your Gcash wallet through your mobile phone. Just text the following keywords to 2318:
- Transfer funds from your GCash Wallet to your UnionBank account: G2U space <amount>
- Transfer funds from your UnionBank account to your Gcash wallet: U2G space <amount>
- Balance Inquiry: BAL
UnionBank charges a minimal fee for each transaction. The fee is P7.50 for every G2U transaction while P10.00 for U2G. UnionBank also requires that you have a minimum of P10.00 in your UnionBank account. All transaction fees will be deducted from the amount being transacted.
As with all bank transactions, there is a minimum amount of P100 per transfer. The maximum amount is P20,000 per transfer. Please note though that there is a maximum daily withdrawal of P40,000 which apply to ALL Gcash transactions. Meanwhile, the maximum daily withdrawal for all UnionBank account withdrawal is P20,000.
eMoney Xchange is another nifty service for tech-savvy people who want the ease of banking on their fingertips. For more details regarding eMoney Xchange, please visit www.unionbankph.com.
Incoming search terms:
- load gcash wallet unionbank
- how to transfer money from union bank to gcash
- how to transfer unionbank to gcash
- maximum withdrawal gcash
- minimum transfer to gcash from unionbank