Got a UnionBank account? Now, you can credit your Western Union remittance to your bank account with just a phone call in UnionBank’s latest account service. This new phone banking service is available to all active UnionBank account holders (GSIS UMID Card, EON, E-Wallet, Checking Account).
How to have your Western Union remittance credited directly to your UnionBank Account
- Prepare your Western Union Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) and UnionBank account details
- Call the UnionBank Customer Service Hotline at 841-8600, dial 7 for Western Union and listen to the instructions
- Listen and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Western Union and UnionBank
- A UnionBank Customer Service Representative will guide you through the entire process to complete your transaction
- Receive your remittance in minutes
Very Important Reminders
- It is very important that the name of the recipient must match the UnionBank account name
- This service can only be availed from 6AM to 10PM daily
Advantages of Using the Service
- Convenience and security of having your money credited directly to your UnionBank account
- Ease of online banking and additionally for Visa debit card accounts, purchase from any VISA accredited merchant
- Withdraw your funds from any UnionBank, Megalink, Bancnet or Expressnet ATM terminal nationwide and VISA PLUS ATMs worldwide
Receiving your Western Union remittance has never been this simple, fast and reliable. Moreover, this service is free for all UnionBank accounts. They will even send you an SMS notification for every successful transaction.
For more information about this new service, visit UnionBank’s website or call UnionBank Customer Service at 841-8600.
Incoming search terms:
- unionbank western union
- unionbank western union remittance